Some wind transport off of the ridge this morning, minor.
Surface hoar on all aspects up to 3-4mm. Mostly sitting on last week's rain crust. This will be something to watch if it holds up. Weak layer and bed surface....
I agree with the last few forecasts, I think the issue is in the moderate probability with bigger consequences. If this was a rock climb, there would be an "X" after the hazard rating. I think it may be easy to get suckered out into hazardous terrain due to the lack of in your face red flags. I'm still skiing low angle slopes and traveling as per a higher hazard due to potential consequences.
Please submit Obs if you are getting out, they are still valuable even if you don't see any red flags.
Toddeo - FPAC